Monday, January 10, 2011

Something going on down there

It's CD 7, day 6 of stims and I am finally starting to feel the affect of the drugs... my lower abdomen is starting to feel full, and I feel a popping sensation down there. "Where?" you ask. Well, if you take your two hands and make a triangle with your thumb and forefingers and place the tips of your thumbs at your belly button, the popping is happening at the tips of my little fingers. Get the picture?

Other than that and sore b00b, no symptoms. I feel great!

~Jem

12 comments:

TeeJay said...

Glad that the stims are working and that you aren't having any bad side effects. Keep on growing those follies!

Melissa G said...

Grow Follies, GROW!

ASP said...

Yay! I used to love that feeling of stuff working down there! ;) Groooow, follies! And, yes, I love a great IVF success story! They're the best! ♥

Allison said...

C'mon, follies!!! You can doo eet!!

One Who Understands said...

Grow follies grow!!! I love this part of the IVF journey. When things are starting to happen.

Kakunaa said...

The eggos are a cookin'!!! Woohoo! When are you getting a follie check?

linda said...

Grow follies GROW!! Sounds like all systems go! :-)

Stacie said...

I am glad there are things going on! When is your scan? Fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're still feeling great! I hope that keeps up for you :).

HopeBPatient said...

Hang in there! Sounds like things are really growing down there and you'll have a great retrieval!

Marissa said...

Yay!!!! This might be our chance! <3

Adele said...

Glad things are going well and I will cross fingers and toes that the popping and full sensations mean a lovely assortment of eggies.