Monday, August 9, 2010

CD 30 - No news

Has it really been a whole week since I posted? Time flies when you are actually working (gasp!) rather than posting. I also re-discovered Twit.ter, so I've been a bit consumed with exploring that whole world. I now get what all the fuss is about. It's very cool. I do have one IRL friend who twe.ets WAY too much. I know that I don't need to let the whole world know where I am at all moments. Not judging, but Geeeze!

On the IF front, no news. It's CD 30, and I think I O'd around day 18. that means I have a couple of days more to wait for CD1. I'm 100% sure that this cycle is a no-go. I have no symptoms, except my regular pre-menstrual crap: irritability, and wanting to eat everything in front of me. B00bies NOT sore. Before IVF, my cycles were regular, 30 days on the dot. Since. Not. Is that normal?

Oh, I did reschedule our WTF appointment. Dr. W is on vacation this week, busy all next week. So, the appointment is for Thur August 26. Hope our other cat doesn't get sick like last time.

Okay, I better get back to work now...

~Jem

4 comments:

Pie said...

totally normal for your cycle to be a bit out-of-whack after doing IVF. it happens.

have fun (?) working!

Sarah said...

Well, it will be nice to go to the WTF appointment at least.

I am on twitter too! you can find and follow me if you like. I will follow you back :) @biogil

irrationalexuberance said...

I'm with Pie -- things are wonky after medicated cycles.

Twitter scares me. I'm totally afraid of that much information. I'm too old.

I hope that work has at least been fun/ productive!!

Anonymous said...

I keep hearing all the fuss about twitter, but I can barely keep up with FB :).
It makes sense that your cycles would be a bit off after IVF - your body is still dealing with all the extra hormones, etc. Hopefully the next one will be back to normal. Wonky cycles are no fun!