Thursday, June 17, 2010

Right on track

Dr. W just called. This cycle is going great and I'm responding wonderfully to the stims.

Here are the results of my second monitoring appointment this morning:
Right ovary: 10 follicles; sizes: 7-14
Left ovary: 5 follies (plus a couple more small ones); sizes: 7-13

E2=989

I'm to start the Gona.relix tonight. Fun! Gotta give those smaller follies time to catch up with the big ones. Dr. W. said my ER will be either next Wed or Thur. He's 50/50 on which it will be. Next monitoring on Saturday.

My optimism continues. Looking forward to my parents' visit today.

I'm also super busy at work and really enjoying it. I met with the hiring manager of that job I'm interested in. I think I will appy... but I LOVE my current job in training - much more "sexy" than this new job in Marketing... or maybe I'm just very comfortable in my current role.

Jem

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those numbers sound great! Glad to hear it's all going well so far :).

bibc said...

how exciting! im so glad that things are progressing well and you have such a great attitude. its refreshing :)
xoxo

Holly Christine said...

That is great news!! fingers crossed for you!

I have yet to have any responses to my meds. Hoping 3rd time with these meds is gonna be a charm!

I hope it's your turn soon too!

Trinity said...

You're swimming right along, Jem! Great numbers. :) Have an awesome weekend!

bunny said...

Good job, wonderful responder! You've got plenty of reason for optimism!

Amber C said...

Oh Jem! I am so happy for you! Those numbers and results look so great! I can't wait to read more!

HopeBPatient said...

So excited for you that you're responding so well! This sounds like it's going to be a great cycle!

One Who Understands said...

So happy to hear everything is going so great! Love the optimism!

TeeJay said...

I'm so glad things are progressing nicely for you. It sounds like you are growing some very good follies in there. Can't wait for more monitoring news.

Anonymous said...

Everything is progressing really nicely. So happy to hear it! Good luck at your next appointment tomorrow, and I am glad things are going so well. :)