Monday, May 3, 2010

M.I.A.

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm thinking of all you out there in cyberspace. My work has been super busy leaving me little to no time to blog. I feel bad about that, but will be back in full force at the start of the next cycle. Promise!

I appreciate the kind words of those of you who responded to my "What IF" post. I felt a bit self-conscious about it afterward, as most of the other "What IFs" were so different from mine. I guess this "break" from TTC has been wearing on me a bit. I feel inertia seeping into me. However, I'm two days away from my 40th birthday (Scary!!) and I'm feeling a little jet of motivation. Time to get things into gear!

Mr. Jem and I are planning to spend a couple of extra days in Las Vegas after my conference there in a couple of weeks. Should be fun. Then we'll fly home to SF for a week of stay-cation (and the WTF meeting w/ Dr. W on the 26th).

Okay, time to hit the hay! Nighty-night!

Jem

8 comments:

Priscilla said...

Happy Birthday!! And your Vegas trip sounds great! Have fun!! xox

Anonymous said...

Happy Almost Birthday!!! I hope you guys have a ton of fun in Las Vegas! I am thinking of you guys!

Jenni said...

Happy birthday! You shouldn't feel self-conscious about your what if post - We all have our own what if's. Have a fun trip.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday, early! Have a great time with your upcoming trips/vacation!

irrationalexuberance said...

Happy Happy birthday! (I'm 3 days behind you, so let me know how it goes and whether 40 is as scary as I think it is).

Hope you are well!

Poppet said...

Everyone deserves a break!!!

Melissa G said...

Thanks for the update!

Enjoy Vegas, I recommend seeing the Cirque Du Soleil show "Love" at the Mirage if you can. It's ALL Beatles music and it's fantastic!

Melissa G said...

Ooh and Happy Birthday!